This week I have been busy socializing with my friends again. Eli's best buddy, Liam, had his third birthday party yesterday and we all had a great time. There was a kiddie pool and sprinklers and all sorts of goodies for the kids and even better goodies for the moms. Three of us all have kids under 9 months and at one point one of the boys, Elias, came up to Simon and kissed him and then kind of looked at me very confused and said, "Where's my baby?" I thought it was pretty cute. Needless to say it was total chaos but in the best way possible. Later that night after the older kids were in bed just the ladies had a nice get together to say goodbye to a couple of the women who are moving away this month. By the end of the night I felt pretty proud that I brought Simon to two outings!
Today I realized that Eli will be an actor when he grows up. Sometimes I can't believe the faces that he pulls and I just laugh at him all day long. I mean when he can go from this...
| So happy! |
![]() |
| High-functioning sociopath |



Love the shark pjs for shark week! You have such a cute family!
ReplyDelete