Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter

Well Easter has come and gone and I think that we will be eating Mini Eggs for another week at least. Bruce's family was able to come visit us for the weekend so we had an excellent Easter.  While they were here we did so many activities that it's actually kind of hard for me to remember now everything that we did. This is the first time that I can recall Bruce's birthday falling on Good Friday but the timing was actually quite nice because we were all able to go out for his birthday dinner.  We also left the boys with his sister and his Dad and went to see a movie! I was so excited because I haven't been to a movie since Simon was born. For someone who is as crazy about movies as I am that is nine months too long. That felt more like a gift to me than to Bruce but we a had great time.
Eli and Simon even got to take a little swim in the pool at the hotel that Bruce's family was staying in. Eli absolutely loves swimming so I think that probably tops his list for the weekend, other than the copious amounts of candy of course. We did the traditional hunt and egg decorating and I even made Easter dinner! I think it turned out pretty well considering I am definitely not the best cook so I'm proud of myself. Of course though, I forgot one of the dishes for dinner in the fridge (I think that might be a Larsen family tradition). All in all we had a very lovely Easter and now we just need to get ready for the impending move! Probably won't update until after we are settled in our new place just because we will be too busy.





Time to devour!

No comments:

Post a Comment