Friday, April 4, 2014

Good Days

Sometimes there are days where I start counting down the hours until bedtime at around 9 in the morning. Sometimes however, there are days like today and the stars align and both of your kids are happy at the same time! Days like that have been happening more and more lately (and now I've jinxed it) as Eli learns how to play with Simon and as the rainy season is coming to a close. I really am such a lucky mom because my two boys are the best of friends. Sure Eli drives Simon a little crazy and vice versa but Eli usually asks me if Simon can play in his room with him.
I think this post will just have a ton of pictures that we've taken (Eli included) over the last couple of days. Oh! Also, our plane tickets are booked and we are headed to Edmonton in June.  Eli asks me literally every single day if we can go to Grandma's house so I had to put a little calendar on his wall to count down the days. He told me today that we really had to go right now because Joker was at her house and he needed to rescue everyone. We are both very excited for the trip!

Sliding is the best!

A sunny Spring evening

Fighting crime with Eli is exhausting

Learning to stand

1...2...3... Eli's out!
Too cute
Handsome boys
That picture just reminded me that I only realized this week that Eli's eyes aren't blue anymore. For the longest time they have been just like his Daddy's, then one day I looked over and suddenly they were more green like my side of the family.  It's just pretty noticeable in this picture where he's next to Simon's big blues.
Forts! 
Eli proudly sharing his lollipop
More please
Look at that sweet face- not mine by the way
Eli took this one- He had put the photo of my
Grandma on the floor so he could take pictures
of it and then Simon had to take a look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment