I think that we are finally settled and completely moved into our new place! Actually I think I still have one last big Rubbermaid bin to go through, but that's pretty good considering that I started with about a million of them (that number is completely accurate). I still haven't taken any pictures of the place so that will just have to wait. So far we are all enjoying it though. Eli loves the yard and plays outside every single day. Bruce is so much closer and I am so happy that he is usually home for dinner. Even if he has to go back to work he can still eat with us and then head out again because he doesn't have a 45 minute drive ahead of him. We have even been able to hang out with the Gasser family a few times and I am so relieved that we haven't been missing them too much. The other day Denise and I took the boys to Burnaby Lake and had a picnic and walked along the trails there. The boys had a blast and I think that Denise and I found a pretty good halfway point between our two houses. While we were walking around we had both boys in the strollers and there was a little ditch next to the path. Eli suddenly asked me to stop saying that he had seen a frog and I kept saying it was probably a bug or something but he was insistent so I stopped. Sure enough he had somehow spotted this little frog among all the pond scum and other stuff in this ditch. By the end of the day we ended up seeing about five frogs in total and Eli only destroyed one of his sneakers when he tried to step in and go after one of them so I call that a win.
| A view from our picnic bench |
![]() |
| You can't see me, Mom! |
![]() |
| Little explorers |
![]() |
| Run! |
![]() |
| Getting a bit too big for his carseat |
![]() |
| Just waiting for Eli to come back from the bathroom |
![]() |
| What are you looking at? |
![]() |
| Wrestling with Daddy- I mostly love this picture because Simon looks like a great big chubby ball |
![]() |
| Probably thinking deep thoughts |










No comments:
Post a Comment