This week has been pretty low key and boring. Mostly we have been counting down the days until my Mom comes to visit us from Edmonton. The day will finally be here tomorrow and I cannot wait! I missed my family a ton over Christmas vacation and I will be able to visit them all in February but it will be so nice to see my Mom sooner. I wish that my Dad could come too but he is a busy guy and we will miss him for sure. I have so many activities in mind for when she gets here but I know that even if we just sat around and talked all day that would be just fine with me.
Eli has been helping me do chores and get the house ready for a guest. However, when a two year old helps with the chores that usually means that you have more clean up to do when you're done. He was being very helpful when I was trying to fold the laundry the other day.


It's so fun when family comes to visit!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until I get to visit you. xoxo