Well the visit from my Mom went by very quickly and now suddenly it's a week later! We had so much fun when she was here and also had a ton of naps. Eli got a cold on Monday so unfortunately he wasn't very good company for the rest of her trip but he is feeling much better now and I hope it stays that way for our visit to Edmonton in February. The first night that Mom was here she let Eli open a few trains that she had bought for him and he was so excited. I'm fairly sure he hasn't put them down since.
 |
| He could hardly wait to get it open! |
We didn't take enough pictures while she was here but we did go to the aquarium and we had to have dinner at Las Margaritas one night. Mom and I also went on a date to see Les Miserables and I loved it! We even found a lost iPad, which we were able to return to the owner, and now I have an unopened bottle of wine in my house! All in all we had a great time and we were all sad to see Grandma go. Eli will still ask me throughout the day where she is so I think he will be very excited when we land in Edmonton in February.
Two things:
ReplyDeleteFirst, Holy Crap - I will not be going across that bridge.
Second, Will I get old enough that when I'm tired I can just lay down wherever I want and people will think it's cute?
Loved the pictures and the explanations. I was glad to have your mom home, but we are so excited about your trip in a few weeks.
That picture of Eli laying on the stairs is so funny! I laughed really hard and my roommate thought I was laughing at The Office.
ReplyDelete