Well September is here and I cannot believe it! In just a few more days Simon is going to be two months old. We have just been so busy that I have hardly noticed the time passing and then I look over at him and suddenly he's this cubby little baby, wearing 3 month clothes, instead of a newborn. He is such a happy little guy and is starting to sleep much longer at night and smiles quite a bit now. Last week we finally received his bassinet and I am so happy with it. I cannot even begin to tell you how tired I was of using a play yard for him every night and then having to move it out of the way in the morning. Our space is so small as it is that it felt like it took up half our bedroom. This new one is so lovely and I don't have to lower Simon to the floor to put him in it!
 |
| Little piggy |
He didn't waste much time breaking it in as the first time he slept in it he promptly spat up all over in it. Oh well that's life! He also spat up everywhere in our Primary class this week and the kids were absolutely disgusted. It would have been pretty funny if they weren't already acting like little terrorists. They certainly didn't need something to run around and scream about. I'm sure that in a couple weeks I will laugh about it... I don't want to complain too much because I would much rather be in Primary than any other calling.
 |
| New bed! |
We did attend another wedding at the end of August but Bruce has all of those pictures so I will have to do a separate post all about it. Needless to say we made it there and back safely. I also had a birthday! Bruce got a manicure and pedicure for myself and a friend and I am so excited! If there is one thing a mom needs it is some "Me" time . My sister also just sent me a package with a new book, bookmarks and a wand! Don't be surprised if in my next post one of us has had their eye poked out because I've been practicing my spells.
No comments:
Post a Comment