At 6:07 in the morning on July 15th, Bruce and I finally got to meet our new baby boy. Simon Everton Chenuz is as perfect as a baby can be and we are in love. I was so grateful that my Mom was able to be here and to spend some time with us and to help me while I recovered. She is truly the most selfless person I know and I don't know what I would have done without her here. So far Simon is staying strong and healthy and looking more like his brother all the time. Eli has been very good with him so far considering the huge adjustment he's having to go through. Tomorrow we are off to Haley's wedding and I am so excited to see everyone and to show off my sons (seems to odd to say sons instead of son). Anyway most of my family will most likely want to see pictures so here are some of my favourites.
 |
| First photo |
 |
| Proud Daddy |
 |
| I love how excited Eli looks |
 |
| Bruce helping Eli hold Simon |
Eli insists on having his picture taken every time I take a picture of Simon and here a couple of the goofy ones.
 |
| Kisses |
 |
| My handsome and confused boy |
 |
| Simon Everton Chenuz |
Who's that supermodel in the first picture that just had a baby?! We had so much fun spending time with you and the boys this weekend and miss you already. I love those pictures, especially the last one. So sweet!!!
ReplyDelete