![]() |
| Our newest little man |
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
It's a Boy
Well I guess that the title of this post says it all. We had our ultrasound appointment this week and luckily our little Chenuz baby cooperated enough that we were able to find out what we are expecting! Turns out that in July we are going to have ourselves another little bouncing boy! Bruce and I are so excited and I think that Eli will love having a little buddy to run around with. So far everything is still going well with the pregnancy and I can't believe that I am already halfway done. It's all going pretty fast I just hope I will have enough time to prepare for this one like I did with Eli. Hopefully I'll get some baby bump photos up soon but so far I don't have a single one. Here's just one of the ultrasound pictures (sorry it is so grainy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment