Well, I suppose that if my sister can find time to update her blog then I guess I don't have any excuses. I'll try to upload all of our summer photos little by little so this post isn't a mile long. We had such a great time in Edmonton when we went. So much fun in fact, that we are going back again in just a few days! Unfortunately, Bruce won't be able to join us because he is swamped at work but his effort is being rewarded so hopefully he will have more down time in the winter months. After we got back our friend Ashley stayed with us for a while and we got to explore some of the places near Langley that we have not been to yet. Basically summer so far has been busy but very fun. We need to pack it all in before Eli starts preschool in the fall! What a big kid he is!
![]() |
| Sharing secrets |
![]() |
| Hello from the tram |
![]() |
| Ashley captured this gem |
![]() |
| My sweet one |





No comments:
Post a Comment