 |
| Playing with the new toys! |
The other day when we came home after a play date we had a wonderful surprise on our doorstep. It was a package from my Mom and Dad! I knew who it was from without even having to look at the address because it was packaged in a chicken breast box from Costco! Eli was so excited we could not get in the door fast enough to open it. There were all sorts of amazing goodies inside. Eli got a package of planes and I don't think that he has put them down since he opened them. He had a bath with them last night and then had to sleep with them too. Simon even got a couple of little cars that he has been chasing around the house. I have to say that I was probably just as excited as Eli to open it. I love getting stuff in the mail and I knew that my new clutch for my diaper bag would be in there! One million times better than the Ziploc bag that I was using.
 |
| Insert plane sounds here |
 |
| Sharing the helicopter |
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
Here are just a couple of antics that the boys have been into lately. Eli made a new "decoration" for our kitchen table which consisted of him pulling out every single one of our utensils and arranging them. I am trying to be less OCD so I let him do it and he was very proud of the finished product. I think my favourite addition was the potato masher bridge from the table to the chair.
 |
| Tada! |
As I was trying to get the laundry done the other day (a task that is nearly impossible when all both the kids want to do is roll in the big piles of clothes) I decided that the boys needed a distraction. Lo and behold it was right in front of me... Laundry baskets! I was able to get every single item folded, including the socks, in record time. Brother bonding time is awesome.
 |
| Eli took this picture... can you believe it?! |
 |
| Wow Mom, thanks for the great toys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment