Holy cow! I can't believe that it has been so long since I updated this. I guess that October did turn out to be a pretty busy month. However, I will now attempt to do an update of last month! We had a couple of pretty big events this month, the first one being Eli's birthday. Our little guy turned 2 and I just can't believe it! I honestly don't know where the time went. He had a pretty good day and got to do a ton of FaceTime with our family in Edmonton and even his Auntie Ashley in Utah. During that day Bruce got to leave work early and surprised us when he walked in the door. We decided to go to the aquarium and had a blast. He still asks me for "fish" when we walk out the front door.
 |
| Eels! |
 |
| He wasn't a huge fan of this dolphin costume. |
 |
Nemo
|
Here are a few pictures of present opening...

 |
| He found a marker while we were chatting with friends. |
And here are some Halloween pictures! He was my little Dobby this year and he looked just ridiculously cute. Bruce wasn't home so the pictures are a bit blurry but you get the idea.
 |
| A friend of mine took this while we were out. |
I also just had to include this one... Bruce came home from a hike today with Tim Hortons and Eli found them pretty much immediately.
I know this is pretty short but I will do more thorough updates this month!
An October post!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute...I can't even! I love the Dobby costume! It was so fun to talk to you the other day.
Does the hat fit him okay? I hope he like the singing card!
I have been waiting for Halloween pictures FOREVER!! So very cute. I'm glad he had a good birthday. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete